So, how far does the apple fall from the tree?
Find out in this episode.
This is the start of a two-part series exploring the music of artists whose fathers are music legends.
(Please note: if you only hear me talking, you will have to open the show in the Spotify app to hear the music. Their rules, not mine. Sorry.)
Songs and artists in this episode:
(psst… just click on the artist’s name to get more information on the artist)
- Family Tradition – Hank Williams Jr.
- Mississippi Mud – Hank Williams III
- Something Good This Way Comes – Jakob Dylan
- 6th Avenue Heartache – The Wallflowers
- Find Yourself – Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real
- My Own Wave – Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real
- I Don’t Wann Know – Julian Lennon
Here’s a playlist of all the songs on this podcast and others I sifted through to find music for this episode:
This is your show too so send your song requests and show ideas. Leave me a voice message by clicking here
Subscribe to the Melting Pot Podcast to be one of the first to listen to new shows and discover cool music-related things I dream up.
Please support this podcast by checking out our affiliate partners:
Breakthrough Guitar – Want to play guitar or get better at it? I’ve been going through this course and it is excellent.
Indie Bible – Have music to promote? Check out the Indie Bible to get more airplay, reviews, and gigs!
Thank you for listening!